September's weather in detail. The wet season lasts from November to March. So this is the main reason why we are not out shooting new material everyday. There’s not a lot on offer on the sport fishing scene at the moment. see more of our edited video clips check out our baliwaves video channel on YouTube, SMP – SURF HARDWARE product test department, BALI SURF & WEATHER REPORT, 11th October 2020, BALI SURF & WEATHER REPORT Outer Reefs of Tuban to Bingin, 13th – 14th October 2020. Weather wise yesterday at the Gu it was mostly overcast with a few scatter patches of sunshine. WE WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO OFFER ANY ADVICE WE CAN THAT WILL HELP IMPROVE YOUR SURFING GETTING TO THE NEXT LEVEL WHERE YOU WANT TO BE. I shot around 100 photos of some sick barrel rides before I even realized. You can expect clear blue and sunny skies, with the occasional rain shower falling during the late evening. If you don’t need to go out and risk coming in contact with someone unknowingly contagious it’s best not to go out. It was just lucky I had our little handy cam with a card in it with me. At first I though how good is this and no need to water the garden later. Disclaimer; Baliwaves.com accepts no responsibility for absenteeism, day dreaming, depression, divorce, lethargy, alcoholism, jealousy, black magic, mid life crisis, Bali belly or loss of wages. The average wind speed in September is 6.4 mph. Best time to visit Bali depends mainly on the weather and on high and low season. Bali weather overview. How sunny is it in Bali in September? Note: The above information about Bali weather in September was accurate when published, but can change without notice. My Galungan day started at 2.30am being woke up by some heavy rain. Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Denpasar, Bali in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night. The big schools of Jack, Tuna and high speed Spaniards have moved. Tweets by @Baliwaves
BALI SURF & WEATHER REPORT12th – 16th September. Average Day Temperature: 86.8°F: Average Night Temperature: 73.6°F: Sea Water Temperature: 85.9°F: Number of Sunny Days: 14 days: Sunshine Hours: 11.9 - 12.2 hours: Number of Rainy Days: 2 days: Precipitation Totals: 1.1 in: detailed information : 14 day weather forecast. That was the last up date we loaded. (this price covers Jimburan to Legian, extra fee for outside of this area)contact me now email link here. The maximum and minimum values were 86.6°F and 87.8°F respectively. Low Temperature 22 °C 72 °F. Weather Forecast Bali in September. You’ll get an average high of 29ºC in September, which stays warm at night and only cools to 23ºC. Popular Kuta to Bali’s south gives a good idea of the weather in the most popular coastal spots. I have tomato plants over 6ft tall and delivering 4-6 fresh tom’s everyday. It is only through your help that we are keeping everything together keeping the lights on and food on the table. Rain days: Rainfall: Season: Bali weather September: 26.5°C: 79°F: 8: 4.7 cm: Dry season High Temperature 31 °C 88 °F. The average values for day and night temperatures during September were 87.4°F и 76.1°F respectivly. The average sea surface temperature in September 2020 for Bali was 87.2°F. BALI SURF & WEATHER REPORT 25th September 2020. Any reference or resemblance to real living people (or zombies) in these reports are purely co incident + all material appearing on baliwaves.com can under no circumstance be re printed or used in anyway without written permission (bahahaha) from baliwaves.com, Your email address will not be published. The chance of rainfall increases in the month end. Rainfall Days 4 days. BALI SURF & WEATHER REPORT 12th – 16th September. Want to organise your holiday inBali Take a look at the weather forecast without delay! To help you prepare for your trip, Easyvoyage brings you the tourist weather comfort index. Humidity sits around 80 per cent. September is still the dry season in Bali and one of the best months to visit Bali, although there is a slight increase in rainfall. Yesterday with the photos as proof it was cranking on the Sand Bar of Pererenan. The dry season offers perfect weather conditions for swimming, snorkelling, surfing and scuba diving. The highest day temperature in September 2020 was 91°F. We are going into our 9th month of no income and I’m sure you would be able to work out how hard that would be. Bali is a year-round holiday destination with great weather conditions in all months. Weather data for the month of September; Months: max. But we have been able to do some “jigging” for Layur or as might know them as “Hair Tail” It was a good fun day, 5 hrs and we managed to boat 12 fair sized fish. The rest of the year is called low or mid season. These long “ribbon” type of fish are very tasty when fried up almost crispy. Get the monthly weather forecast for Ubud, Bali, Indonésie, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. September is still the dry season in Bali and one of the best months to visit Bali, although there is a slight increase in rainfall. However, from June to September, the dry season, Bali weather is particularly outstanding. Most of the days in September are sunny but you can also expect cloudy and gloomy days. just a 10 min walk to the airport or beachHot breakfast is optional, un limited drinking water, tea or coffee and WiFicontact me now email link here, Or SINGLE FAN COOLED ROOM FOR JUST Rp100,000 (around US$7.50) a night (single occupant) just a 10 min walk to the airportcontact me now email link here, Wayan can PICK UP FROM YOUR HOTEL, ALL LEVEL OF SURFER WELCOME you’ll be taken to the best waves on the island to suit your level, see some of Bali’s surf breaks that aren’t on the map, avoid crowds and be at the right place at the right time.Also INCLUDED ARE ALL YOUR SURFING PHOTOS AT EACH LOCATION YOU SURF with high end camera equipment.1 surfer is Rp550,000 (around US$43.00)or2 or more surfers priced at R450,000 (around US$35.00 per surfer).surf with Wayan here in Bali ! High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). Average sunny hours for Bali in September is 7.8 hours. Ok everyone thanks again for tuning into the baliwaves, the original Bali surf report website since back in 1999. Enough to re stock the fridge. Today the 16th and it’s a big day for the Balinese being Galungan here in Bali and we do wish all our friends and family a very special Galungan and Kuningan. The best time to visit Bali is during the dry summer season, from April to October, when the days are sunny and dry. Wave height was almost maxing with double head high dredging left handers and some very stylyish tube riding going down. The average daytime temperature is 31 degree celsius and the average nighttime temperature is 22 degree celsius. The last thing I would want at the moment is to bring back the virus and infect my family. Joyo’s is nopw offering LOCAL PRICE on trips into G-Land, Rp500K per day, contact us for more info. There is a 30% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 70% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 42mm of rainfall this month. 4 February, 2019. It was transformed from dirty black sand beaches into a micro cafe sect heaven through the day time and then a booming night club scene by night. There's less humidity, more sunshine, blue skies and cooler temperatures, at least by a couple of degrees. Just to bring you up to date the Bali Corona Virus situation has been going rampant. Turning up with not 1 but 2 empty SD card slots in the camera. We are using day length and cloud cover information for each day of the month to calculate averages for this chart. All good and she was still sitting up high in the water, but I will swim out to her on the low tide after 3pm this arvo and bail her out. A Special hello to our friends, friends that really know us and have shown us the much needed support through this extremely tough mentally and physically time. Day Temperature 29.4 °C 85 °F. The tide was running in when I arrived and only a dozen or so surfers in the water. Bali Weather in September. But we are still doing local morning surf and weather video reports most days on our social media outlets (@)baliwaves. Your email address will not be published. Sunshine Hours 8 hours. Nusa Dua, Bali â Image courtesy of The St. Regis Bali Resort. All rights reserved. Temperature 26.5 °C 80 °F. Well back on the 12th I needed a lift in spirits so I joined my good friend “PaYan” and we went out for a day on the water, fishing and a few laughs. This is also the best time to explore Bali on foot, bicycle or horseback. No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission. It makes september one of the least rainy months of the year. The lowest night temperature was 73°F. Rainfall 50 mm. We also have AIR CONDITIONED ROOMS starting from Rp 150,000.